WHY KOLAVERI DI IS NOT A FAD...Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..........D




Soon gonna be 50 million views…voted the best song of 2011.You type just ‘why’ in youtube n you get ‘why this kolaveri di’!!You could just hear it on n on n on…..So, who dared to say Kolaveri Di is a fad?
Everyone has a kolaveri story now…(like how they got to know about kolaveri)…I have been just too lazy posting it now…There’s going to be translation in English, about the depth in the song, philosophical aspects, and about why everyone loves kolaveri di!!;)
Let me first bore you by how it struck the chord with me. If you get too bored, you can click here for my

SPECIAL ANALYSIS, MEANING, TRANSLATION, INTERPRETATION OF KOLAVERI DI SONG WITH LYRICS

So, my old school friend had a fb update.(No, it’s not going to be an obvious story!!) As I heard that it’s being played all around in Tamil Nadu n its something addictive, I heard it on 20 November. In our Marketing Conclave, big CEOs n top notch people asked us when we had heard kolaveri.See?? The earliest ans was 18th however. So, this has really been a major historical event. Like someone blogged, two kinds of people out there, those who have heard Kolaveri di, n those who haven’t :P
I spread it in my hostel, n then everywhere in my hostel every sec you hear someone playing it. Although we all somehow knew we were going to shown Kolaveri in our Marketing class,we still were so excited…..The moment it began, we jumped with joy to every beat….!
Then our Sir asked us, Why is ‘why this kolaveri di’ so successful in viral marketing?
My hand was raised, highest up, ofcourse!
Somehow our prof is very much in the belief(I come to class with a frame of mind, like’ guy ghas chati hai’ and that is only what I’d take from the MBAs)
So of all our reasons, he brooded on ‘relatable’…
But there are many………..I say.
1.        The beats, the tune
2.       The DIFFERENCE…lines in between…..absolutely unexpected colloquialism in a song!
3.       The expressions!!!!!!
4.       The relatable content  (Like Sir said, everyone has been or has seen someone getting dumped or heartbroken ONCE!!)
5.       The HD quality
6.       Shareability factor,you can easily share!!Facebook, twitter, you name it!!
7.       The youth, ….we are great on enjoying anything that is good, n don’t mind sharing
8.       Networks, greater connections n reach of people, everybody has 50 friends, so it goes 50*50*50…see??
9.       The curiosity, just everyone wanted to know what KOLAVERI means!!!
10.    The reach as it is(although I was unaware of newspapers….) but many went on to see, what it was that EVERYONE is crazy about?records…millions of hits in weeks??what is it?
11.     The many versions!!!In a few days, there were 5000 odd versions!!They make you go see the original once!
12.    Controversies!!! How many noticed this?All that crap about di, da……racism, n what not!Who hasn’t heard. …any publicity is publicity??
You love it, now don’t you? The only cynical people who don’t, are resisiting loving it cuz they cant find a meaning, n celebrating meaninglessness is not ideal (How about Kishore’s all time greatest, Eena meena deeka…..I will love it, if someone tells me if it ever meant anything) Even they will love it when I give them a meaning .
We all dance upto Nakka mukka also……..(ok, I have a meaning for that also, but not now!)
Expressions of Dhanush….you saw him when he said in style…..aaa Di!.........love it, …….n that reverse gearrr!!....n the final tune of aa aa aa in backdrop!Best of all the pa pa paaan….
And like many have said EVEN I CAN sing it….
Recently, a week ago, as I was walking by , guess who were singing it??? Our local dhobi n gang!!!! See?? The common masses love it….!!! It’s their song….it speaks of their life!!
youtube says............kolaveri is like feeling so mad to kill someone "THE KIND GIRLS REACT in a cute way....WHEN SOMEONE PISSES THEM OFF......"
So, if you are still reading and eager for the meaning.........here you go. Click here


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, but why do you have a link to a website in the name of kolaveri to mislead people?

      Delete

Please do subscribe on YouTube and everywhere else! I love replying! :)
fb/doveranalyst | twitter.com/doveranalyst | pinterest.com/doveranalyst