Baahubali 2: The Buzz post 50 days

Baahubali 2 is gone and wiped out, they said. No one is going to read about Bahubali 2, they said, but I, .....I...believe in you.
One of the most talked about movies, of all times, Bahubali 2, whether you spell it as Bahubali or Baahubali, is pretty alive I think. It is still minting money as we talk. The blockbuster Baahubali 2 is still playing in theatres and there's no reason why you and I shouldn't be talking about it.


One of the most incredible things, that happened lately, the next best thing on YouTube was getting 55 million subscribers last night. If you don't know, PewDiePie is the biggest youtuber ever with 55 million subscribers. The screenshots are up on instagram @rjtanu. There's also a tiny handle at @doveranalyst


doveranalyst's Vivegam Teaser reaction went trending probably because it is interesting to see a non-Tamil speaking girl who's never seen South Indian cinema, to react to it. Reactions on YouTube are a big thing. YouTube reactions from foreignors for Bollywood or Indian Cinema is trending all the times. But somehow some nuances can only be understood if you have some kind of a backdrop to the background of the film.


doveranalyst did not know about Thala Ajith Kumar at all. The reaction is practically, me reacting to one of the most famous stars ever. One of the best things about YouTube is that you meet awesome people from across the world and the amazing cross cultural experience you get.
The awesome people that commented, asked me how I had not seen anything from Tamil or Telugu lately. I got direct comments on how on earth have I not seen Baahubali 2?

So, well, I went and saw Baahubali 2.

This video lists every single scene I loved in the movie Baahubali 2. doveranalyst is a vlogger, so, just naturally, the movie discussions also become vlog style. (or also, because I can't afford a microphone.)

It might seem funny that how an Indian youtuber with the biggest subscribers ever be so broke, right?

Well, actually., YouTube was playing a bad joke, or tor something. People are losing subscribers everywhere. Anyways, I actually currently have so less that I need so much love from you. You might think it won't actually help but thta one subscribe button and the bell icon next to it, called notification, mean the world to me. I want to earn some living over here. Please do support me. Please do watch the ads, (as you know the ad acoplyse in YouTube is still on.

© Copyright owned by Doveranalyst. This work cannot be reproduced without attribution. However, sharing a link would mean a lot to me! Thanks!
Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do subscribe on YouTube and everywhere else! I love replying! :)
fb/doveranalyst | twitter.com/doveranalyst | pinterest.com/doveranalyst