IT’S A MIRAGE THAT I AM CHASING....

It’s a mirage that I am chasing,

it had seemed to have come true,
but just in a dream maybe,
cuz the mist is fading,
and as the bewilderment grew,
I think it was an illusion may be,
these two faces that I  am facing,
shock the vulnerable core….
Is there anything true
or everything's a pretension maybe....
It’s a mirage that I am chasing
cuz none of it seems to be true
atleast …not anymore maybe…
a deceiving picture that life drew
when I  touched it, the colors started vanishing…

the dream was just too good to be true

Suddenly all the glass went shattering,
leaving everything askew,
revealing the reality maybe…
Was it all so sudden….
Or had it been there always,…just that I’d never seen…
Or just that I’d wished to ‘un-notice’ it maybe
The world is not as good as it used to be
I’m not as good as I used to be
Life just seems to pull on the act of deceiving with the mirage…..
And I keep chasing it……….

4 comments:

  1. Dear u r jst superb.......out of the world..it wz fantastic reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting...and thanks a lot for such a lovely comment......

    But I stop to ask, of all these posts, why did you choose poetry.....something that I'm so pathetic at!!...:P:P:P

    No,no....m not being humble, seriously there are many better posts....in fiction!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itz b'coz i believe poetry is d toughest genre n u r so gud even in ths..It wz my pleasure going thru all ur posts..Keep it up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aashirwaad....I agree poetry is so tough....which is exactly why, i fear even attempting......but sometimes......things happen......when you melt within and boil up....sometimes, words pour out faster than you can imagine........you wish to pen them down....but...........and maybe sometimes you do succeed to "some" extent in managing "some" kinda rhythm in the lines.......or apparently slightly close to something like a rhyming scheme................and then you can dare call it a poem....:P

    Did you see the hindi ones?....they are worse than this though...:P

    ReplyDelete

Please do subscribe on YouTube.com/doveranalyst. I love replying! :)
fb/doveranalyst | twitter.com/doveranalyst | pinterest.com/doveranalyst