So, I've a long history of experimentation and ruining my life so that you don't have to. Because, I've tried everything there IS available. Essential oils is a journey. And, if you're new to essential oil & you want to buy from Amazon, I'll tell you the best and the worst essential oils you can ever buy on Amazon India. The best Essential oil combo on Amazon 1 Buy Essential Oil on Amazon Lavender,Rosemary,Peppermint,Lemon,Eucalyptus,Frankinsence,Basil,Orange,Tea Tree ,Clove,Lemongrass,Turmeric,Ylang Ylang,Cinnamon,Citronella,Mandarin,Neroli,Thyme Essential Oils Dève Herbes Essential Oils Combo Review Deve herbes is the brand that has so far turned out to be the most satisfactory for me. I can literally vouch for Rosemary Essential Oil that does grow back hair if you follow the exact set of guidelines — castor oil + Rosemary Essential oil, then mandatory heat compress — warm towel on your head for atleast 30-40 min & the compulsory dropping your head ...