Safe Best Quality clothes to buy online

Hah! Online shopping! Where had you been?
Well, well, well. I might cover some real good stuff later but this list is about the cheapest. Like how cheap can you go and yet have wuality products?
When it is your first time, you're always scared. You're looking for reviews. Looking to know brands. You just know a few brands like Forever 21, Biba, W, Puma, Catwalk, Nike and hope that these online portals sell you authentic branded products for discounted prices because they are always running a sale, aren't they?

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

What if you're broke as I'm?


When have I proven to have got something way, way better and out of the league than I ever could in real life from a brick and mortar store?
If you're new to the online shopping world, clothes can be exchanged. I mean, returned and even a refund can be got.
But, did you read those fine lines?
No, not wrinkles.
Lingerie cannot be returned. Same goes for beauty products, whether or not you open it, eh.

If you're looking for silk, or satin, lacy, nightwear like, say a night gown or something, not the typical maxi type but way sexy, luxurious and yet at a budget, fret not, I'm here.

I love laces and soft touch of fabric. More than anything else I love deals and the best prices. I've bought such soft sliky, flowy night dresses a zillion times from trending market places, by driving there, paying for the fuel, to and fro and also inhaling all that polluted air.
Honestly, when I first bought it I thought (kind of knew, it is going to be a disaster), but wqell, well, well, taking chances pays, doesn't it?
So, I present to you the brand, Masha.
I bought this one from Myntra. But the same brand is available in Amazon also, I guess.
Wait till there's a sale and you can buy it at 300. Yes, don't drop dead, yet. I know, I know, it's simply unbelievable.
I bought a plain black satin one with laces and boy, are they of good quality, or what!
Here's the exact portion where I'm earing it in my vlog.
Buy Masha Maroon Satin Nighty from Snapdeal

The satin one above is the exact one. Can't find the exact on amazon, but here's something.

When you're buying online, ladies, I hear you, our biggest concern is the size!!
Especially this damn thing comes in just one size, the free size. N we all know how free, the free size is? Right? Sometimes, it would be tight and sometimes, it would be just way too large and never right.
If you're about 38 inches or maybe 40 it should fit you really well. The shoulders don't drop and I wear about an M or L in regular brands.
And the rest of the fabric just flows very graciously. Used it for about a year now and it still shines, the lace hasn't come off or anything.

MEIRA
Hate the fact that snapdeal does not have any picture based link, or I've not figured that out yet.
I bought a very cute jump suit in black and the quality of the cloth is phenomenal for something bought at 300 something.

Can't find the exact one here.


Same dress @ sneapdeal

This belt from amazon is so cute and pretty. It is exactly as it looks in the picture and even in Colaba casueway, with whatever street shopping skills you got, you won't get it for less.
 I literally pulled this out from my orders page, so that you can be damn sure, the thing is good. I mean, haven't we all looked for elastic belts for dresses. My dress belts were getting old, and I decided to buy a new one but I was very skeptical or what it would turn out to be, you know. But, yeah! Victory dance, it is.

Amazon Bag

After weeks of using it, one chain just opened up once, but it is now back in place. The insides are lovely buttery butterscotch color. It is large enough, has three compartments. Who doesn't want a bag with compartments, zips and as many pockets to keep everything? Sometimes, after the Great Indian sale and whatever promotional crap these giants like amazon and snapdeal come up with, ends, they do increase the prices. So, make sure you grab as much as you can while the price lasts.
You don't even get a bag for 400 these days, if you live in Bhubaneswar. If you live in Bandra though, you can get one for 400, being the cheapest and if you're in luck.
But this is good.

Wait, what? This product from heaven, is 100 now? I was jumping with joy that when I could find a discount nowhere, I got i

Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter, 10gm at 112 from amazon.

Damn.
Collect the coupon and save from this seller. If you love cocoa butter fragrance, you know this smell is to die for.


Back to clothes, this BIBA legging is a steal. I bought it.


Some W kurta to pair with? What's best about this W kurti is that you can wear it as a dress also, as it does not have a slit. The back side of the fabric is soft, like a T-shirt or pajama kind of material and the front is crepe, but it is not see-through.

© Copyright owned by Doveranalyst. This work cannot be reproduced without attribution. However, sharing a link would mean a lot to me! Thanks!

A photo posted by Doveranalyst (@rjtanu) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do subscribe on YouTube and everywhere else! I love replying! :)
fb/doveranalyst | twitter.com/doveranalyst | pinterest.com/doveranalyst