YES I HAD BEEN AWAY...(Just an insane post.........)

Please support on UPI m.manaja@paytm pay_dOVERanalyst_upi_all_in_one_qr_code_gpay_paytm_phonepe_postpaid_wallet%20%281%29

So many times in your life, all you want to do is....get it out somehow...Somehow you cant take it anymore.
You want to connect with everybody and you dont know how.You want to do everything at the same time, and you dont know how. All those things that you had mastered so well, sometime back are changed now, and you are no where again. You have to start afresh. (This new blogger dashboard…I liked the earlier colorful version….I hate this one!!)

This internet is kind of a myth, I feel at times…we get frustrated cuz we have believed that it is impossible not to get certain information. But it does happen at times that you get an info on even google that ‘no search results match your search’.

Then, is believing wrong? Is it really wrong to be hopeful. Or is it wrong that we are being expectant in the name of being hopeful? But then as in my blog about before sunset, Before sunset quotes

(not wanting anything, isn't that...a symptom of depression?)
Well……………it’s good to be happy……….really really good to be happy…………but why isn’t that easy, enough?
You would really wana do so many things, and everything would be stuck somewhere, and you would want it your way, to happen all by time, and they wont. Guess I’m just freaking out, and just as I knew it, this is a mad mad post………but the fact that with my super busy life, I haven’t been able to blog for such a long time was also bugging me, so somehow I felt that even it’s gonna be mah worst post, I just need to face it and…….. I just had to get it off my chest………phew!
SubscribeI'm a simple radio jockey. There will be no spam. Only content IF I'm free, that is. Click the button for new post updates.
I am trying feed burner alternatives. Get your own 👉follow.it

Comment!

Also ✅ post to facebook. Please donate to help support us creating more content. A subscription/ one-time payment will really help.paypal.me/doveranalyst or m.manaja@paytm

Choose a recurring payment option from dropdown.

Payment options INDIA in INR
pay doveranalyst in Indian rupees
Payment Options in USD
paypal doveranalyst

Buying Recommendations

100% cotton sarees - amazon

Just bought this after lockdown. Super comfortable for daily wear.

💍Best rings on amazon

This ring has survived for years! Cabin crew literally gasped, "Where did you get it from, Ma'am!"

💋Best Clothes you can Buy!

Finding safe clothes online is an art, here's how

Safe Chemical Free Makeup

💋Complete List of Safe Makeup

Non-toxic chemical-free makeup available in India

💅16 Non-toxic Nail Paints

Safe nail paints are very important when you're pregnant or cooking, for example, making a dough. We Indians love to eat with our hands too. Let's avoid some chemicals while we are at it.

💋Safest Concealers you can Buy

The safest Non-toxic chemical-free concealers with zero chemicals!

Get Amazon INDIA Prime membership

or Audible here: