Amul Body Warmer TVCs

Please support on UPI m.manaja@paytm pay_dOVERanalyst_upi_all_in_one_qr_code_gpay_paytm_phonepe_postpaid_wallet%20%281%29
Advertisements shock you…make your eyeballs go pop, sometimes you smile at the silly idea, sometimes it irritates you and sometimes you just don’t know why they made it!
The Amul Body Warmer TVC was so sweet earlier, the chick hatching out
of the egg. 
I literally searched it cuz somehow I wanted to justify that the brand was better than the latest modern ban jao Lux Inferno ad!(Seriously??? You really wanted me to believe it?
Amna Sharif was non-modern earlier?Why I don’t see a change in her hairstyle before or after!
However, what I found was the latest version.This year we have not had those Amul ads being aired as yet.

The ad is somewhat like this. There is a sick old man on the bed. Some people are rushing to his room. They come in and very apologetically want to do something evil. His wooden bed which is also a family heirloom, ultimately dragged outside and burnt to keep them warm for the night.
The message given out in the end is that had the family worn Amul Body Warmers, they could have easily battled the cold, and there would be no need to burn the family heirloom and that is the lallantop idea!
The TVC is created by Ogilvy India, which is also the agency behind the quirky Amul Macho ads of J G Hosiery, which I seriously hate,I tell you !!!(I’ll write about it in another post)
I don’t know why but the Lux Inferno ad doesn’t touch me at all. Though I agree subsequent Amul Body Warmer Ads were also stupid and exaggerated (not that I meant the chick hatching out of the egg was not exaggerated but it had a positive connect, a silly thing to smile but remember)
But then,  with Lux there's something really wrong.It all seems very made up.I don’t understand how housewives are shown that glamourous.I mean compare the Dairymilk and Krack cream housewife! You would fall in love with that woman. She has such charm and she’s so simple and believable as a housewife!




SubscribeI'm a simple radio jockey. There will be no spam. Only content IF I'm free, that is. Click the button for new post updates.
I am trying feed burner alternatives. Get your own 👉follow.it

Comment!

Also ✅ post to facebook. Please donate to help support us creating more content. A subscription/ one-time payment will really help.paypal.me/doveranalyst or paytm

Choose a recurring payment option from dropdown.

Payment options INDIA in INR
pay doveranalyst in Indian rupees
Payment Options in USD
paypal doveranalyst

Buying Recommendations

100% cotton sarees - amazon

Just bought this after lockdown. Super comfortable for daily wear.

💍Best rings on amazon

This ring has survived for years! Cabin crew literally gasped, "Where did you get it from, Ma'am!"

💋Best Clothes you can Buy!

Finding safe clothes online is an art, here's how

Safe Chemical Free Makeup

💋Complete List of Safe Makeup

Non-toxic chemical-free makeup available in India

💅16 Non-toxic Nail Paints

Safe nail paints are very important when you're pregnant or cooking, for example, making a dough. We Indians love to eat with our hands too. Let's avoid some chemicals while we are at it.

💋Safest Concealers you can Buy

The safest Non-toxic chemical-free concealers with zero chemicals!

Get Amazon INDIA Prime membership

or Audible here: