The Best Christmas Ever — Little Sisters of the Poor

Please support on UPI m.manaja@paytm pay_dOVERanalyst_upi_all_in_one_qr_code_gpay_paytm_phonepe_postpaid_wallet%20%281%29
This has to be the ‪#‎BestChristmasEver‬. For a change I was not with ‪#‎family‬ or ‪#‎friends‬ yesterday ‪#‎Absolute‬‪#‎strangers‬‪#‎REDfmMumbai‬ has been contantly playing my feelings on air. I relived it again!
'Hum jab inko sirf galey laga k Merry Christmas boltey hain to inki aankhon me jo khushi jhalakti hai ussay humey itni khushi hoti hai k hum bayan nahi karsaktey
(Thanks Akash for recording that on that little phone. And thanks a ton ‪#‎MyMalishka‬ ‪#‎Bajaoforacause‬)

One lady couldn't speak.Some could only speak Marathi. God knows how I communicated with them with only hugs and kisses and listened to their stories. Some did speak English & Hindi 

The power of #warm #hugs is seriously underestimated. 


There were grandfathers on wheelchairs sitting there the whole day not knowing what to do other than clapping their hands for a recreation. One Mr. Manohar Rediz said he was into film editing. The sister said the Bollywood man was robbed of all money by his brother and brother's son.
Sister Steven Mary also loved me. Or so I assume cuz we were glued for hours and she said she would pray for me. They have so much love to give!
Spent the whole day at Little Sisters of the Poor, Andheri. Taking a bus, a local, a metro, a rick and walking was all worth it.
 
And if you are on Google plus, please please please follow! j.mp/Dgpage. Over 200 non Google followers. Where are the gmail people? 


Everyone was asking me if I knew the others before because we were instantly chatting like we were the best of friends. The story only gets more interesting..!

So nothing but a thought in mind I started from home. I really wanted to meet the Rock star gran who had taken the guitar from Saurabh Nimkar and had played it. But that was not as easily navigatable on Google Maps. So, that led me to go to a place I knew I could reach.

I was afraid I might reach at an odd hour when they are sleeping or something. Exploring Bombay is fun. You learn so many things along the way. Even after being here for so long. For example, METRO like our dear local puts the most important information in the tiniest lettering that is always invisible from the long end of the queue. Result? You wait for your long queue to end staring at the parallel queue ending faster and when you reach the counter, you learn it the hard way. Only your station tickets are not available at this counter!

You gulp all of that and run. Metro doesn't even allow you to jump to the other queue like beloved CST station had done to me.
OK. I'm finally gulping it.

To be continued...
wait.. I gotta there again!

#AliveisAwesome‬
‪#‎Oldagehome‬ ‪#‎MumbaiDiaries‬ ‪#‎Mumbai‬ ‪#‎Loneliness‬‪#‎Bliss‬ ‪#‎ThankGod‬ ‪#‎Growingold‬
SubscribeI'm a simple radio jockey. There will be no spam. Only content IF I'm free, that is. Click the button for new post updates.
I am trying feed burner alternatives. Get your own 👉follow.it

Comment!

Also ✅ post to facebook. Please donate to help support us creating more content. A subscription/ one-time payment will really help.paypal.me/doveranalyst or m.manaja@paytm

Choose a recurring payment option from dropdown.

Payment options INDIA in INR
pay doveranalyst in Indian rupees
Payment Options in USD
paypal doveranalyst

Buying Recommendations

100% cotton sarees - amazon

Just bought this after lockdown. Super comfortable for daily wear.

💍Best rings on amazon

This ring has survived for years! Cabin crew literally gasped, "Where did you get it from, Ma'am!"

💋Best Clothes you can Buy!

Finding safe clothes online is an art, here's how

Safe Chemical Free Makeup

💋Complete List of Safe Makeup

Non-toxic chemical-free makeup available in India

💅16 Non-toxic Nail Paints

Safe nail paints are very important when you're pregnant or cooking, for example, making a dough. We Indians love to eat with our hands too. Let's avoid some chemicals while we are at it.

💋Safest Concealers you can Buy

The safest Non-toxic chemical-free concealers with zero chemicals!

Get Amazon INDIA Prime membership

or Audible here: