dOveranalyst Vlogs | Promo 2

Please support on UPI m.manaja@paytm pay_dOVERanalyst_upi_all_in_one_qr_code_gpay_paytm_phonepe_postpaid_wallet%20%281%29
Aha, so it's here. The much awaited second promo of the channel, dOveranalyst, that marks the conversion of this blog to a Vlog, is here.

Till now, you got to read my thoughts. It was just an internet connection and my thumbed words, (from a tablet or a phone.)
Then, it was my voice at Bubbly. Ofcourse, you showered your love on me, with more followers than on my facebook page, facebook.com/doveranalyst.

Do check out the second promo, if you haven't already! Please do SHARE, SHARE SHARE! It will mean a lot to me if you watch the 30 seconds of the ad. It will, in all truth, be a possibility of paying for food. So, do support if you like to see a mad crazy combination of a rebel, an outlaw, and a shy vlogger, constantly checking herself in the camera, (Oh, no, I meant the viewfinder. Someone has to make sure I'm in the frame. Like, come, on!)

Kidding, I'm getting better at it. The first few videos on the Indian Youtuber's vlog channel are going to be messy as they have the older footage. If you are new here, my love, here's the back story. I've been trying to do this since ages. I went on a trip from kanjus to dildaar and now I've actually spent a lot on this and I'm serious on standing on my feet. (I mean, I'm 5 feet 8 n all that, but..........you know what I mean.)

The Marketing MBA topper with a creative exposure brings in a new Mumbai, a city you see from an overanalyst's eyes.
Well, hey! Did I forget to say I also get to be an Odia youtuber and bring in Bhubaneswar also.

Here's the first promo, if you haven't seen it yet. Comment and share! Show your love. A single click on social media can change someone's life today. Now.



© Copyright owned by Doveranalyst. This work cannot be reproduced without attribution. However, sharing a link would mean a lot to me! Thanks!
A photo posted by Doveranalyst (@rjtanu) on

SubscribeI'm a simple radio jockey. There will be no spam. Only content IF I'm free, that is. Click the button for new post updates.
I am trying feed burner alternatives. Get your own 👉follow.it

Comment!

Also ✅ post to facebook. Please donate to help support us creating more content. A subscription/ one-time payment will really help.paypal.me/doveranalyst or paytm

Choose a recurring payment option from dropdown.

Payment options INDIA in INR
pay doveranalyst in Indian rupees
Payment Options in USD
paypal doveranalyst

Buying Recommendations

100% cotton sarees - amazon

Just bought this after lockdown. Super comfortable for daily wear.

💍Best rings on amazon

This ring has survived for years! Cabin crew literally gasped, "Where did you get it from, Ma'am!"

💋Best Clothes you can Buy!

Finding safe clothes online is an art, here's how

Safe Chemical Free Makeup

💋Complete List of Safe Makeup

Non-toxic chemical-free makeup available in India

💅16 Non-toxic Nail Paints

Safe nail paints are very important when you're pregnant or cooking, for example, making a dough. We Indians love to eat with our hands too. Let's avoid some chemicals while we are at it.

💋Safest Concealers you can Buy

The safest Non-toxic chemical-free concealers with zero chemicals!

Get Amazon INDIA Prime membership

or Audible here: